Our client company approached us to provide technical support for the installation of their new Chemical Passivation plant. The scope of the clients requirements were as follows:
- Delivery of Process Chemistry.
- Training in Metallurgy, Corrosion and Passivation of Metal Surfaces.
- Training in the Chemistry of Passivation.
- Training in the requirements of the Passivation Standards ASTM A380 and A967.
- Training in Process and Plant Control.
- Training in Chemical Safety Awareness.
FAHY Analytical were contracted to provide the Chemicals for the process and CHEMICAL SURFACE TREATMENT TECHNOLOGIES provided the technical support and the training. The training programme was delivered in three modules.
- Metallurgy, Corrosion and Passivation of Stainless Steel and the requirements of the Passivation Standards.
- Chemistry of Passivation and Process Control.
- Chemical Safety Awareness.
At the completion of the project the client were very satisfied with the quality of the service and issued the testimonial for this website.